Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Going Going...

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  I blame the prednisone for that.  Finally my pneumonia is gone and I just have minor lingering side affects.  So it is on to posting about my passion.

First I want to let you know that the window is closing for becoming a founding coach with my Company.  Fun Stampers Journey is a brand new stamping company that is going to get it right,  Right from the start.  Sign up and for the start up fee of $149.99 you get the terrific start up kit shown here:



I love it all, especially my Grand Caliber machine.  I make bigger cards now and the machine allows 8.5x11 size dies and paper.  Cool!!!!  What a kit! 

The $149.99 will only be good while founding membership is offered and by the way this past weekend coach count went up by 14 new coaches.  So it won't be long until we are at our maximum of 500 coaches.  I believe the price will rise to $199.99.  It is not set in stone yet.

So check us out and join our fantastic journey.  I can honestly say the trip we are on as we grow is "Yummy and Delicious!"

http://funstampersjourney.com/100   JOIN NOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment