Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hoo's Missing You

I am still looking for just the right card for my beginners classes and this one might be it.  I would appreciate comments on this please!  Another note is that all supplies here come from the Company that I am affiliated with, Fun Stampers Journey.  See the web site by clicking on this link:  http://funstampersjourney.com/100   I have been promoted to Journey Coach Leader!!!!!!  I am really excited about that!

I took the background stamp, Paper Floral (SS-0064) and stamped it onto Whip Cream card stock (CS-0040).  The ink used was Catalina Splash (IP-0073).  I then added a layer of card stock Catalina Splash (CS-0114).  Next I took a piece of Whip Cream card stock and stamped the Artful Owl (AT-0004) with, yep you guessed it, Catalina Spash ink (IP-0073) and that was it.  I stamped a saying inside the base card.  Hoo's Missing You comes from a stamp set from the August Kit of the Month.  Those stamps are available 3 months after the Kit is issued.  So it will be available soon.  I need to take a minute here and plug the Kit of the Month program.  You have to commit to 6 months of receiving the kits.  Each month you receive enough paper and embellishments to  complete 4 cards. The directions come on easy to read quality glossy paper.  The stamps are so adorable or beautiful!!  I can't brag enough.  You really should look into signing up!!!

Well anyway the card is done. And I think it is pretty cool!  Don't you?




See you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment