Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Greeting Bouquet


 
Today was a strange day.  It was over before I woke up enough to appreciate it.  This pneumonia has a tight hold on me.  I seem to be getting worse.  The doctor gave me permission to go to my 50th High School Reunion which took place over a 3 day period. Friday night was a Pizza party and 70 graduates attended.  We were out til 1 am.  Then Saturday night was the actual reunion and we got home at 1:30am. Hubby and I were so tired we skipped Sunday's festivities.  I think the pneumonia had been getting better until then but I had to stay out late so probably got the pneumonia right back again.  I am having trouble breathing and starting a cough.  I am a little dizzy,  No wisecracks.
 
This card was actually made last week and I am posting it now.
 
 


I started with Whip Cream card stock (CS-0040) as my base card. Then I layered Dark Roast card stock (CS-0091).  Then I took Whip Cream card stock (CS_0040) and used an embossing folder on it.  I used my Watermelon Fusion Ink Pad (IP-0027) and swiped the card.  I die cut some whip Cream card stock (CS-0040) using Journey Circles dies (DI-0037). On the circle I stamped the Flower from the Greeting Bouquet stamp set (SS-0139) using Watermelon Fusion ink (IP-0027). I set it on the embossed layer and decided how much to cut off. Embossed layer was attached to the Dark Roast card stock (CS-0091.)  I stamped the wording from that stamp set onto whip Cream card stock using Dark Roast ink pad (IP-0050.)  This piece that I cut out around the wording was put aside.  Next I used natural Journey Twine (AC-0005) to wrap around the Dark Roast card stock (CS-0091) layered group.   Tie in  a knot on the back. I then created a bow from the remaining twine.  I attached a clear button to the twine,  Now I attached the wording.

I got all of the supplies to do this card from  http://funstampersjourney.com/100  .


No comments:

Post a Comment