Monday, September 1, 2014

Waiting for my Trip to California

Well, in two days I will be in Sunny California.  It is so exciting. This is the first convention my Company, Fun Stampers Journey, is having.  It is the initial rollout of our products.  I am so excited about this.  My dear friend Andrea is accompanying me on this venture and I thank her from the botttom of my heart.

We have one day to ourselves, then it is three days of glorious wonderful fun!!

I will post pictures of what we did while we were there.  In the meantime, I have been busy making what is called "trades" to exchange with fellow coaches. The purpose of that is to expand your horizon and expose you to other stampers' creativity.  I can hardly wait to see what I get in exchange.   After the function, I will post the trades that I made.  They are really cool!



PS  After the rollout on 9/8/14, visit my site for the new catalog and information on becoming a Journey Coach yourself!

www.funstampersjourney.com/100

No comments:

Post a Comment