Thursday, September 11, 2014

Trades at Grand Event 2014

This posting is going to be about the trades that I did for the Grand Event.

These are not in chronological order:

The above card was a card I did for the "Foo Foo" trade. I took whip cream card stock and covered it with Tulle that I purchased at Michaels.  I applied Journey Tape to the back of the card stock and taped the tulle to it. Using the Bombshell stamp set, I stamped the dress,fussy cut it then covered it with Journey Glaze, then sprinkled it with Journey Dust,  Once that was dry, I used foam squares to pop it up on the card stock.  I added wording and the added the ribbon and the butterfly from Butterfly Prints stamp set. The final step was adding the 3 pearls in the corner.                     
 


This was for the Christmas pocket die trade.  The major work was to create two pockets by running the red then the green card stock through the Grand Calibre.  Once that was done and the pocket created, I stamped the candle scene on white card stock. I colored it with Copic Markers. I then stamped the Christmas tree on the Forest Green card stock using forest green ink.  I sprinkled gold Journey dust on the inked image and heated up the image.  The back card consisted of various embellishments that I got at Michaels.


This is my favorite trade. So simple!  I took Whip Cream card stock and stamped the holly stamp usinf forest green ink.  I sprinkled clear embossing powder on it then heated it. I added red Copic Marker to the berries.

I then took the red card stock and the die from Spellbinder die Fancy Tags # .

I then attached the white card stock to the red label.  I took red ribbon and attached it through the corner opening in the die cut to finish off the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment