Friday, September 26, 2014

Another Yummy card!

Yesterday I created 3 cards and I will be posting on here. So let me start with the first one.

 
Me and my flowers, what are ya gonna do.
 
I started out creating a background using the Music Sheet stamp (SS-0059) inked in Black Licorice (IP-0041) on Whip Cream card stock (CS-0040.)  Then I stamped my
flower bouquet, stamp set Floral Notes (SS-0037, on another piece of Whip Cream card stock ( CS-0040), using Black Licorice ink (IP-0041.)  I colored the flowers in with non FSJ colored pencils.  After rounding the corners using the Chomper, I mounted that layer on a layer 1/4" larger,  That card stock is Lavender Fusion (CS-0017.)  After mounting those layers onto the background base card, I finished it off with non SFJ black ribbon.
 
Starting tonight I have my 50th High School Reunion so I will be back posting at the beginning of next week. So see you then!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment