Monday, July 13, 2009

Swap


I have recently started doing swaps again and I have joined a Sketh Book Art Mail Club. You will be hearing more about the Sketch Book Club as I continue to Blog. Today I would like to share a card that I did for a Swap. The theme of the swap was "Patriotic".


I didn't want to do just any card. That has always been my problem. I put a lot of time into each card I do. So I don't get much done all at once.


This card actually was very simple but it needed a run to the dollar store for inspiation. I got the wired ribbon from there. While I was at it, I bought a 4th of July lei. I used the blue flower as the large flower while using other flowers I had hanging around the house. The stamp is a retired TAC stamp called "Liberty".
I hope you enjoy this card.


No comments:

Post a Comment