Monday, July 13, 2009

3rd Swap for Today


The theme for this swap was "latest purchase" I just purchased tons of Hemingway paper for a TAC demo that I did. Thinking of that, I should post that card because I am VERY proud of that card! So I guess I will do one more post today.
This card was cased from the Serendipity magalogue . If you have the magalogue, you can see it on page 13, along with the stamp set, "want to fly". To me this has to be one of the most elegant samples and my favorite stamp set in this book.
I used Hemingway paper, along with Jumbo Java Versamagic ink. The brown ribbon was from my stash of ribbon collected when Michael's had a great sale on their ribbon. The strip that is horizontal at the bottom is actually crimped tho I don't think that is clear in the picture.
I have never cased a card before but I certainly could not improve on this. If you are the designer of this card, please leave a comment.
Thanks. See you in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment