Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday Card for a Friend

This birthday card is so long overdue. I tell myself every year that I am going to make Char a card and I never do. I feel badly because she is such a loving and giving person. This year I am really a stamper instead of a collector. This card was so much fun to make mostly because it is for her.

I used Amberly Grace SWIC paper V-840 and retails for $6.95, from TAC. The flower is a strip of the same paper as the background, scored every eighth of an inch and folded mountain then valley all the way. Then you glue the ends together from the inside out. I kinda squished the flower so it would form a tight circle flat on the desk. Then I glued a scrap of paper to the wrong side and then added the rhinestone.

Isn't the kitten adorable? I love this set.It is called "Playful Kitties" T-2655 and retails for $12.95. There are four images to the set.

I used colored pencil and Gamsol on the image. What a surprise!!

I am actually going to post a card that I used Copics on. Look for the last post of the day. Next up is a "side step card".

1 comment:

  1. Love how you paint the image... So cute card!

    **Sony**
    Puerto Rico

    ReplyDelete