Wednesday, July 9, 2014

AS I promised

 Here is a card that I did using the Pocket Card Die.  It is a delight to use.  I actually used it twice for this card. Once with the Whip Cream card stock then again with the Lavender Fusion card stock. Both the die and the card stock are from Fun Stampers Journey.


 
 
The final product will have a candy bar in the back pocket!  The stamp set shown is "Summer Garden".  The wording is from Greet & Shout stamp set - great sayings and I love the font!   I used Copics to color then I painted the leaves with Journey glaze and did some of the flower petals.  In the center petals, after applying the glaze, I added Journey Sparkle Dust.  I do have to note here that the quality of these products are by far top quality.  The ink is a hybrid ink which is a cross between dye and pigment ink. It is very juicy and dries as fast as dye ink.  All inks match the card stock and is bright and vibrant!

No comments:

Post a Comment