Saturday, August 7, 2010

My TAC girl



Well, I have been gone quite awhile, but now I'm back!

I have a Copic class to give Saturday which might be today so I thought I would show you my copic girl.  The stamp comes from The Serendipity magalogue which came out this winter. The stamp set number is T-3254 and is called Wonder and Joy.  What a great set! There isn't one stamp that I don't adore!

The paper is from V-700 Rockin Roxie Matchbook kit. I layered a light pink behind the girl and placed the thing on white card stock.

I used quite a number of copics, So let me list them for each section of the card.  First let me tell you that I used Neenah Crest for the Copics along with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.

The Balloon, I used: Y11,13,17 then I used a white colored pencil on the highlight AFTER the copics were dry. The string was done with Y17 and the colored blender to soften the brightness.

The Hair, I used: E 33, 37 ,44

The skin, I used: E 0000, 00 and R08.  I love her cheeks.

The top, I used R81, 85.

The pants, I used R 91, 93 and 95.  I used the white colored pencil  in the middle of each leg. I used it mostly on her knees.

Well, I sure hope this means my muse is back!!!  Hope to see you soon!!!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tiffany

    I put a new photo up because the other one didn't show the clouds. This one is much better

    ReplyDelete